Academic appeals can be overwhelming! So, if you are considering an academic appeal, we're here to help. You can contact your campus EVP and they will help you through the process. We won't be able to file the appeal for you, but we're here to guide you in the right direction!
You can also get help from the Student Advisement office. You can book an appointment with a Student Advisor and they will help you review your options, understand the policies and procedure, how to complete an appeal form and explore the right services and support for you.
To get started,
- Download and complete the Level 1 Appeal form. (If you need any help completing this form, stop by, we can help you out!)
- Contact your campus EVP OR book an appointment with an advisor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the Academic Appeals and Consideration Policy & Procedure at policies.sheridancollege.ca to be aware of deadlines.
- Collect your supporting documentation; the policy will help you determine what you need.
- Prepare a list of questions to discuss with a Student Advisor.
- Give us a call if you have any questions!
For more information and contact info for the Student Advisement, click here.