If you ever need some help stocking up the fridge, you can visit the Student Union office at your campus! We've set up our Food First program to help students like you access some food and essentials when you really need it.
We'll give you about 2-3 days worth of non-perishable food to get you by. You even have your choice of packages:
- Standard Package: We'll give a little bit of everything from oatmeal, soup, beans & pasta to canned fruits & veggies!
- Vegetarian Package: Just let us know and we'll make sure your package is meat free!
- Dependent Package: You'll get everything in your standard or vegetarian package plus a little something extra for your dependent(s).
What you need to know?
- Please bring your One Card.
- All Sheridan students are welcome.
- You can access this service up to 4 times per semester.
- All you have to do is complete this brief form, visit the Student Union office at your campus,and enjoy!
If you're looking for us:
- At Trafalgar (Oakville) we are located upstairs in Union Square right next to the Coffee Loft (Student Union Building)
- At Davis (Brampton) we are located upstairs in Union Square above The Den (Student Centre)
- At HMC (Mississauga) we are in room A308 (on the third floor of the building)
If you're looking for inspiration in the kitchen or need some help figuring out how to make healthy, filling meals on a tight budget, download our Food First Guide to Budget Friendly Meals!
If you would like to Donate to our Food First Program....
Donations to the food bank can be dropped off to the Student Union offices or any one of the Sheridan Student Union Food Bank donation bins located around each campus. Donation items may include: any valid (non-expired), non-perishable food or drink items, condiments, diapers, personal hygiene products, feminine health products, toy and clothing.
If you have any questions, feel free to stop by or contact us.
Thanks for helping make a difference in the Sheridan community!