Last week, Sheridan Student Union and StudentCare teamed up to bring Sheridan students a convenient kiosk at Trafalgar and Davis to help you with all your Health & Dental plan needs.
What's the benefit?
You can talk to someone instantly from Student Care’s Member Services Team.
- They can answer any specific questions about your plan or any specific coverage you are looking for
- If you are looking for help during Change of Coverage period, you will get live instant help on how to opt-out or how to enroll a dependent/spouse.
- Need to make a claim? Get assistance with filling out the claim form or learning about the new mobile app.
How to use the Kiosk:
- Tap the box on the left side that says “Connect to a Member Services Agent now”
- It will then connect you via phone to a Member Services Representative from Student Care.
- Once connected you will have on-screen visual of the Rep and will be able to communicate through the phone, located on the left side of the kiosk. They can also provide you with visuals of the website for your review or help walk you through whatever information you are inquiring about.
- You can use the settings on the right side of the screen to adjust volume and to scroll when viewing the web page.
Using the Kiosk to view the StudentCare Website:
- Tap on the box that says “Visit studentcare.ca”
- You will be brought to the StudentCare Homepage. Click on the link that says “List of Student Associations”
- Scroll down until you find “Sheridan College (SSU)”. Please note that you cannot type the name of the school, you must scroll.
- You will be brought to the StudentCare website where you can look up any information coverage and claims.
- Please note that you cannot print claim forms or your Pay-Direct card, instead stop by your SSU office and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to provide you with what you need!